For under Rs. 20,000, you can expect to get an excellent pair of wireless headphones in India. Most of the premium players have put their Bluetooth headphones / earphones in this price tag.
You will find that these headphones contain a multitude of features that can not only complement your luxury smartphone, but also make you stand out from the crowd. These are our recommendations for the best wireless headphones under Rs. 20,000.
1. Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earphones with Alexa
1) Elite Active 65t is a premium offering from Jabra that serves as a benchmark for others true wireless headphones with its variety of features.
2) Each earplug is capable of offering a battery life of five hours, while the charging case is 15 hours of use time.
3) This in-ear headphone provides one-touch access to a variety of voice assistants, including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri, depending on your phone.
4) Jabra designed it for an active lifestyle, and they rate IP56 for water and dust resistance. The company offers a 2 year warranty after registering them on the Jabra app.
5) With their slanted tips and unique design, the Elite Active 65t stays in your ears longer and probably does not fall as easily.
Check the cheapest price: Amazon
2. RHA TrueConenct True Wireless In-Ear Headphones
1) With these luxury earphones, you also get an equally amazing battery experience with the declared battery life of 20 hours from the case and 5 hours from the earbuds. Fast charging support allows 2.5 hours of playback with a 15-minute charge.
2) RHA is a well-known brand in the premium space and the 3 year warranty offer matches its stature.
3) The TrueConnect for connecting to your device headphones use Bluetooth 5.0 which is the latest standard offering the most stable connection over a longer distance.
4) The RHA true wireless earbuds are IPX5 rated so you can wear them while exercising. Even their suitcase is compact enough to slip into your jeans pocket.
5) Their design is slightly similar to the Apple AirPods, but they have a matte black finish. On top of that, you get several extra tips of silicone and foam in the box.
Check the cheapest price: Amazon
3. Sennheiser Momentum Free Special Edition Earphones
1) The highly cherished Sennheiser Momentum Free-in-ear headphones come with the Sennheiser sound output that is rich in bass.
2) One of the two inline units contains a three-button setting that helps you control music and answer calls. The unit also has a microphone to enable phone calls.
3) There is a fairly large battery in the other in-unit which also helps to withstand the weight of the remote on one side. The headphones can last up to 6 hours on a single charge.
4) Noise cancellation is made possible by using the multiple overhangs provided in the box. You can choose one of the four pairs that suits you well.
5) This Sennheiser product supports connectivity with multiple devices that allow you to connect to a phone and a computer at the same time to quickly connect between them.
Check the cheapest price: Amazon
4. Sony WI-1000X Wireless Sound Interrupting Headphones
1) Using the neckband style design, these Sony headphones feel much lighter when used for long periods of time. It shifts most of the weight to the neck region.
2) The WI-1000X are leading noise-canceling headphones that optimize the optimal atmospheric pressure that is ideal for flying. The package includes wire connectors for in-flight entertainment systems.
3) Surround mode allows you to listen to the surrounding sounds without taking off the headphones. This can be done with the Sony Connect app.
4) Sony has packed a large battery in the WI-1000X that can last up to 13 hours. A fast fast charge of 15 minutes can run the headphones for 70 minutes.
5) In addition to Sony’s own codecs such as LDAC, these headphones also support Qualcomm aptX HD which work together to improve the sound quality.
5. Sony WF-SP700N True Wireless Noise Canceling Sports Earphones
1) In a typical Sony way, this is wireless headphones comes inside a brilliantly unique boot with a sliding lid. The two earbuds fit inside to charge themselves.
2) You can Bluetooth headphones or NFC depending on your phone. The Sony WF-SP700N also has digital noise cancellation for a distraction-free experience, while also getting the surround sound mode.
3) For sports activities, you can use these genuine Sony wireless headphones while exercising. They are rated as the IPX4, which makes it splash resistant.
4) They are lightweight and have a winged design so they can sit securely inside your ears. Sony has included support for their extra bass feature.
5) However, the battery life of the drawer is a bit on the bottom with 9 hours of backup. You get a bunch of ear tips in the box.
6. Apple AirPods 2 with drawer
1) The people who currently own an Apple iPhone should look no further than the Apple AirPods designed to provide a seamless connectivity experience.
2) With the new AirPods 2, Apple has introduced the Apple H1 chipset that enables this faster connection and brings other smart features exclusively to the device.
3) Once the ears are removed, the AirPods will automatically pause the music and resume when you put it back. You can double-tap to play or hit forward, while the new model also enables the “Hey Siri” command.
4) Under all true wireless headphones, these Apple headphones have the most compact case offering an excellent 24 hour charge. The earplugs themselves can last for five hours separately.
5) The headphones charge fairly quickly when placed inside the case. You can use the same lightning cable from your iPhone to charge the case.
7. RHA MA750 Bluetooth In-Ear Earphones with Sound Suppression
1) By including a neckband design, RHA has positioned these headphones for people who prefer this style. Most heavyweights are transferred to the neckband, which can only leave the lightweight earplugs for your ears.
2) RHA used custom drivers that provide an output that is rich in bass, while the overall sound quality remains fairly accurate while covering a wide range.
3) The MA750 uses Qualcomm’s aptX technology to transmit clearer audio signals via Bluetooth. Lossless sound is ensured by using AAC support. These headphones are designated IPX4 to ensure splash resistance.
4) The housing is made of stainless steel with a total weight of only 33 grams. The earbuds can be magnetically connected when not in use. You get extra ear tips like all RHA products.
5) RHA provided a USB Type-C port for charging. Once the headphones are fully charged, it can run for up to 12 hours. Plus, you get a three-year warranty.
8. Bose SoundSport wireless headphones
1) These Bose headphones are available in three different color options and are just as versatile as the company’s own product portfolio. It has a single wire that connects the two earpieces between your head.
2) The sound experience of this in-ear headphones is some of the best in this category. Bose Active EQ helps to balance the audio output on any volume.
3) It is designed to be worn while exercising. The earbuds and the wings work together to hold the earphones in place, no matter how strict your workout becomes.
4) On a single charge, these Bose headphones last up to 6 hours, and a fast charge of 15 minutes gives you 1 hour of playtime.
5) These headphones can be paired via Bluetooth or NFC. With the remote you can control music and take calls.
9. V-Moda Forza Metallo Wireless In-Ear Headphones
1) V-Moda used ultra-lightweight drivers of just 5.8mm to provide a sound quality that the company has received several awards. This helps the weight of the headphones to check without compromising the sound.
2) The neckband carries the greatest weight to the back, while the whole product is sweat and weather resistant. It has been tested for an excellent level of durability.
3) You can use these V-Moda headphones for up to ten hours continuously on a single charge. Fast charging is also supported which provides a 2 hour ride at 15 minutes charge.
4) Next to a carrying case, the Forza Metallo headphones have 4 pairs of ear tips and fins that you can mix and match for the best of your comfort.
5) Qualcomm aptX via Bluetooth is supported for an enhanced music listening experience.
10. 1 MORE Bluetooth wireless headphones
1) The company has included fast charging that can fully charge the headphones within an hour. It should go well for 7 hours of use. A 10-minute refill was well used for 3 hours.
2) It is one of the few headphones that cancels any kind of noise. The microphones and ENC help to reduce the noise of the environment quite a bit.
3) With the setting of 3 drivers, the headphones have a dynamic output and not one aspect surpasses the other.
4) 1 MORE use LDAC transmission via Bluetooth 4.2 to transmit 996 kbps audio. The hi-res sound should have an audible difference in quality.
5) With the neckband style design, the headphones are quite comfortable to use and have an excellent build quality.
Choose a headphone that cancels sounds
You need an earphone that can perform noise cancellations by picking up the outside noise and then playing with the noise being removed. This type of earphone is best for people who really want to enjoy the music and do not want to be bothered by the sounds from outside.