FBR received more than 345 billion receipts in 7 months; FBR collected tax of 2407.7 billion in 7 months as against target of 2509 billion. According to spokesman FBR, the FBR received more than 17% of revenue receipts by January. From July to January, there were more than 345 billion receipts.
Income tax of 897.5 billion was collected in the first 7 months against the target of 920 billion. These income tax receipts were up 18.1% over last year’s 759.1 billion. 996.6 billion in the same period, compared to the target of 1039 billion salestexts receipts. Salestexts grew by 24.7% over last year’s 799.1 billion.
The spokesperson said that FBR collected tax of 2407.7 billion in 7 months, compared to the target of 2509 billion in 7 months.
These tax receipts were up 16.7% over last year’s 2062.7 billion. As of February 29, 24 lakh 83 thousand 8 hundred 66 returns were registered in the FBR. These returns are more than 3,373,877 compared to last year. Similarly, the revenue generated from internal sources is Rs. 1339 billion as against Rs. 1057 billion last year. Revenue received at the time of import increased by six percent.
The FBR has released additional funds of Rs 54 billion this year. Funds of Rs 131 billion have been released till January 2020 while Rs 76 billion was released last year. Under the Foster system, 6081 cases were entered with Enixture H which was worth Rs 37614 million. Out of these total cases, 4606 cases were processed which was Rs 33364 million. After processing, funds of Rs. 29303 million were released. Cases of Rs. 4061 million have been postponed due to incomplete information. The total number of submitters for tax year 2019 till February 29, 2020 is 2483866 while 373877 new taxpayers have submitted tax.
Arrest of Prince Ahmad bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s desire to become king emerges
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman plans to become king before the November 2020 summit, Mohammed bin Salman opens the front to clear the way for his uncle and others to become king before the G20 summit in Riyadh. Saudi Arabian news agency Middle East reports that Saudi Arabia plans to become King Mohammed bin Salman’s king.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman has opened a new front against his uncle Shaheed Ahmad bin Abdul Aziz because he plans to become king before the G20 summit in Riyadh in November. According to reports, Bin Salman will not wait for his father Shah Salman to die as his father’s presence legitimizes the son and he wants to use the November meeting as a phase of throne. ۔
It has been claimed by the Middle East that Mohammed bin Salman will soon oust his eldest cousin Prince Mohammed bin Nayef from the position of Wali Ahad Prince. The king’s younger brother was given a last chance to support Mohammed bin Salman before the capture of Saudi Arabia’s powerful brother Prince Ahmad bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud on Friday, but he refused.
Ahmad bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud was under pressure to provide full support to bin Salman. The Saudi ruler’s brother made it clear that he would not support the project. Ahmad bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud told the king that he himself did not want to be king. It should be noted that the Saudi Crusaders arrested the most powerful figure of the royal family and broke their promise to the United States and the United Kingdom. It was guaranteed that the brother of the Saudi ruler would not be arrested again. But now, Mohammed bin Salman has arrested his uncle for not following the promise.
Saudi Arabia, Corona virus banned spectators from entering all sports, including football
Saudi Arabia has banned the entry of spectators into all sports, including football. According to the Saudi Press Agency, the Ministry of Sports has said that the ministry is concerned about the Corona virus in most countries of the world. The Saudi government has taken strict precautions to prevent it. The ministry has said that in view of these precautions and the safety of the people, the entry of spectators into all sports is being banned. According to the ministry, the ban on the entry of spectators in all sports, including football, will apply from today. The ministry said the directive would remain in force, but the ministry would revise it periodically.
The Ministry of Sports has said that measures are being taken to refund the prices of sports tickets sold. The ministry said that spectators’ participation in sports was banned on the recommendation of a joint committee working to combat the Corona virus.
Remember that Saudi Arabia has taken precautionary measures in connection with the Corona virus, limiting ground links to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kuwait and Bahrain. The Saudi Press Agency quoted Interior Ministry officials as saying. Only commercial trucks will be allowed to come from Gulf neighbors. It is understood that the new Corona virus spread from China has affected more than 100,000 people and killed more than 3,000 people worldwide. Where the disease has spread throughout the world, 57,000 people have recovered from it.