This is the one you’re going to buy, maybe you have not heard better headphones, than this. Other headphone brands do not want you to find out how good it is.
We included both with microphone and without microphone at headphones.
There are times that you want to be on the lookout, but even after applying so many filters and limiting yourself to the fewest possible choices, you can still apply the ‘elective’ ideology in place of the ‘radio button’.
And that’s exactly why we decided to list it. top 10 best IEMs among £ 1500. Go ahead and choose the best among the best!
1 Audio Technica ATH-CK330iS
1) The ATHCK-330iS is almost impeccable when it comes to the best sound.
2) One of the most important factors behind it is the massive 24Ohm impedance.
3) More impedance prevents your headphones from ‘blowing out’ when connected to a high power source.
4) Compatible with audio players, game console, smartphones and tablets, this is the best you can get.
2 Soundmagic PL21
For some of you, Soundmagic is a whole new brand you might have heard.
Well yes, it is an emerging enterprise among the biggest leading players, but there are no compromises when it comes to delivering brilliant sound quality.
1) The PL21 headphones are ergonomically designed and are best suited for those among you who cannot abandon the music in their lives.
2) What’s more? The earbud design, which itself is capable of isolating external noise to a figure of up to -20dB.
3) We are sure you would not find such a package of features in one product at a very affordable price tag.
3 Sennheiser CX 213
A stylish version accompanied by a sick sound stage – this is probably the best you could describe these headphones.
1) The CX213 is the best entertainment headphone designed to suit any favorite genre of yours, whether it’s classic and Bollywood or rock and crossover.
2) The design of the external housing is simple and yet elegant; and comfortable enough to give you a pain-free listening experience for a long period of time.
3) And you do not have to confuse your head about the durability of the product as the CX213 headphones are one of the most positively rated IEMs in India. Also consider the fact that
4) Sennheiser offers 2 year warranty; you do not have to think twice before buying it!
4 JBL T110A
The new T110a is the result of a cross between the two successful models T100a and T150a.
- It is a perfect fit for any size ears. These headphones also never fail to see their appearance.
Although the bass level is not as powerful as that of the T150a model.
- The vocals and the treble sound are quite sharp and comparative.
- There is also an inline microphone that is handy for answering calls and managing your music on the go.
All in all, a value choice for the given price range, this model is definitely the best for those of you who are willing to upgrade from the T100a.
5 Sony MDR-EX150AP
MDR EX- and MDR-XB; almost all of your readers will be familiar with these prefixes. And why not? Sony has repeatedly proven its ingenuity in producing beautiful headphones and an equally beautiful sound quality.
- With an incredible 5Hz to 25kHz frequency response and an inline microphone with a controller
- This will take your music listening experience to a whole new level.
Since I’m a Sony fan myself, I would definitely recommend this one to those who can not spend a day without music.
6 JBL C150SI
The predecessor of this, i.e. C100SI has massive sales across India, and also the C150SI; for obvious reasons – a promising sound quality and a perfect design.
We tried and tested these little red samples and found that they have the best fusion of all three frequencies, enabling a reviving listening experience.
- It has an inline microphone with a key that can help you easily handle calls and control music player.
- If we were to give this IEM a rating, it would be 4.99 / 5 (after all, nothing is completely perfect, right ?!)
7 Philips SHE7050BL / 00
Philips has a long legacy that is already electronic, including audio equipment.
- This SHE variant from Philips does not disappoint the design, but also delivers incredible sound experience.
- The rubber earmuffs are comfortable and fit snugly in your ears.
- Thanks to the inline microphone, you can chat with your friends as you work through the Philips headphones.
- A cable-free cord ensures that you are not distracted from pulling the twisted knots apart while commuting or exercising.
Durability and value for money – these are the two most important features that force you to buy this Philips IEM.
8 Sennheiser CX 180
And there you go … the most judged, used, positively judged and ‘pocket-friendly’ (pun intended, of course) in earphones!
This product contains basically everything anyone would ideally expect:
- A deep clean bark and a clear sound, a zealous sound insulation, drakas and three extra sizes of earplugs in the box.
- Do you need another green signal to buy this amazing sound from Sennheiser?
9 JBL C100SI
Okay, if there were a metaphorical analogy between CX180 and the JBL C100SI, it would be like a cheese braai and a fresh pan pizza (!).
There is absolutely nothing left to make these IEMs nearly perfect at the given price range. Add the pleasantness of the CX180 plus an inline microphone, and the result is JBL C100SI
- With an incredible frequency response and clear sound quality, the C100SI is definitely one of those headphones that you can always rely on to listen to your favorite music.
10 Skullcandy S2DUL-J423
- Sporty looks, bright colors and a great listening pleasure are the key pieces that make up a Skullcandy headset.
The J423 series IEM is designed for true music lovers who like a bit of funky design along with an excellent sound spectrum.
With a standard 10 mm Neodymium Magnet driver unit and an inline microphone to handle your calls as easily as possible, this is a valuable choice on our part.
Comment below to provide your suggestions and feedback.
About the author:
Bio: it’s a thing to hang out with headphones and flirt with frequencies.